Saturday, 3 May 2008

Dans Ma Maison - Night


Here is my "house" for this weeks challenge on dans ma maison


The theme was night


I found an image of night time and stuck that on and then I added a piece of one of Van Gogh's nightime pictures at the bottom. I added the wording starry starry night and then added some star shaped gems.

22 comments:

carian said...

Wow! this is certainly different, and fabby too!

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

Beautiful house !! thank you for your participation ^^

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is wonderful. Great house.

mommabear said...

This is sometnig new to me but I thing its fab
hugs Alison

Anonymous said...

Ta maison est très jolie. Bisous. Pascale

sam21ski said...

Fab idea, looks great xxx

Femmy said...

love your house!!!

Claireabelle said...

Wow this is stunning Ang! i love it
xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful hous

Anonymous said...

TRop belle ta maison, i like....

For the life of me said...

beautiful Ang xxx

Kaena said...

J'aime beaucoup !!!

Anonymous said...

Absolument Magnifique !!!

Unknown said...

Très jolie maison, belle interprétation du thème, Bravo !!

stampingbalou said...

Wow, this is fabulous !

Chris said...

Gorgeous, Ang

Anonymous said...

très jolie maison

Anonymous said...

j'aime beaucoup ces tons tr�s doux !

Anonymous said...

super ! love your house !

*jean* said...

Wonderful house!! Love it!

Callie said...

IL y a de la lumière tout au fond de la nuit... JOlie maison de la nuit.

Mags said...

Stunning, i love it!