Thursday, 8 May 2008

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Birds


I have made a skinny for this weeks challenge.

I used distress inks in broken china, faded jeans, shabby shutters and peeled paint to create a landscape effect as my background.

I then stamped my Tim Holtz bird stamp and then masked it so I could stamp the flowers behind.

I added the wording with my DYMO

21 comments:

sam21ski said...

Love the way you've done this, how did you apply the background please? xxxx

Ang C said...

Hi Sam

I just used my cut and dry stuff and wiped it across the card

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous background and a lovely bird and sentiment. Thanks for joining in again Ang.
Love Cynthia x

For the life of me said...

lovely Ang xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous -the background effect is fab & I love these stamps too xxx

SueHart said...

Love the background effect. Works well.
xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fab Ang!

Carol Ann said...

What a really nice skinny? I have never seen that stamp before it's a lovely clear print. I like the way the colours blend in x

Cecilia said...

Beautiful card!


mine,
http://craftblogspiritofcreativity.blogspot.com/2008/05

Joy said...

Lovely colour combo and great skinny xx

Dan said...

Lovely skinny! :)

Linda said...

very beautiful skinny :)

Angie C said...

Beautiful skinny, love the background you made and love those stamps

June said...

Another fab piece of work
June x

ella bella said...

beautiful skinny, love the way you have created the background :)

Femmy said...

beautiful!!!

crafty creations said...

The background is gorgeous Ang - beautiful work

kathleen said...

Fantastic

Mags said...

Wonderfull back ground used here, great image too!

Lavender Rose said...

This is amazing, love the bird and the background is great with the stamped flowers.

mommabear said...

Just great