Saturday, 17 May 2008

Small world of Inchies - White


Here are my inchies for this weeks challenge


I used 1 inch square stampboard pieces, I used clear embossing ink and lightly chalked over the surface. I then stamped my image using black staz-on and then got my scraper tool and scraped away to reveal the "white bits"

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow fabulous Inchies. Great work.

crafty creations said...

Beautiful Ang

Jo said...

Lovely :o)

Mags said...

These are wonderful Ang.

sam21ski said...

Brilliant technique with stunning effects xxx

For the life of me said...

these r lovely ang x

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Great technique, nice inchies !

Catharina Maria said...

They are beautiful , Rini

Yitte said...

Lovely Inchies!!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely images! Beautiful inchies!

daisy said...

Great idea for the white theme & lovely inches xx

Carole said...

Beautiful!

mommabear said...

Ilove it