
I have made a skinny for this weeks challenge.
Never done this technique before and must admit I like it!!!!!
I scored my paper with a file and then covered it in tattered rose distress ink. I then stamped my images on - Tim Holtz natures beauty and then edged the skinny with tea dye distress ink.
14 comments:
It's Gorgeous Ang
Ang this is fabby, I love the technique, really effective, well done you!
Love the background colour Ang - were you allowed to use linen card or did you have to make your own?
Sam you had to make your own
Wow this is absolutely stunning. Wonderful background. Love it.
Thanksfor joining Saturday´s Workout.
Looks fab, Ang. Yours worked better than mine :( xx
wow, a fave of mine!! Love it!
hugs, heike
Great linen-effect, love your card!
Gorgeous Ang. Must have a go at this technique.
Very beautiful! Lovely, soft, pink linen background, and wonderful stamps!
Fabby Ang, love that saying stamp.
Another fab piece Ang,this technique is fab
xxxx
What a fabulous piece of art - lovely image and such a great background !
Thank you so much for participating Saturday´s Workout with this brilliant creation !
Brilliant
Post a Comment