Sunday, 4 May 2008

Lots to do - Week 7 - 9 ATC collage

Here are my ATCs for this weeks challenge. Mags set the theme and it is 9ATC collage. A free choice of design too.

I made 2!!!!! I love doing these.

The top one is simply white card with black soot distress ink all over to age it and then I simply collected lots of images of cats and collaged them, adding the wording "cats" at the bottom right.
I kept to the monochrome colouring for effect.

Anyone would think that I love cats - but the truth is I am allergic to them!!!!!

The bottom one is simply images of Andy Warhols work and collaged with his name in the top part of the card.

I deliberately chose Andy Warhols work because it is such a contrast to the other collage.


5 comments:

sam21ski said...

Are you having a 'cat' moment Ang!!! They look great anyway, love the black and white tones xxx

carian said...

Love these, especially the cat one, so cute!

Chris said...

These are great, the black and white one is my fave.

Femmy said...

beautiful !!! love them both!! especially the cat one.

Mags said...

They are even better in the flesh!

Thank you. :)