
this is my tag for this weeks challenge
Its a black tag with a gold matt which has been stamped with a diamond and swirl background with black staz-on - it doesn't show up too well on the scan.
I then matt and layered more black and gold and then added 2 peel offs which I coloured black. I finished it off with some gold ribbon.
8 comments:
lovely Ang love the pattern
I think this is really lovely Ang - I especially love your stamped background, that diamond stamp is gorgeous! You did really well to stick to just Black & Gold - I found it really hard not to use white too!! Well done and Thank You for taking up the challenge! ;o) xx
Looks fab Ang xxx
Beautiful Ang - love the colour and the design
Love this
A beautiful tag...what a fab background! And well done on managing to use only the two colours! Thanks so much for taking part :)
Gorgeous! Love the background
Great tag, fab colours used.
Post a Comment