
This is a new (to me) challenge site.
The theme for this week is to make a skinny and use the theme friendship
I stuck some friends backing paper to my skinny and then edged the skinny in tea dye distress ink. I then stamped a dictionary quote of Friends onto a Moo that had been coloured using distress inks and then added it to the skinny with 3D foam. I then decoupaged an image depicting friendship.
11 comments:
Very nice skinny, cute image!
So warm, cute and delightful!! Lovely! How wonderful to have you join us!!
Warmly, Laura
Stunning Ang Love the colours, the image and of course the sentiment.
Wow wonderful Skinny. So great work.
Another great piece of art Ang xxxx
This is such a sweet skinny.
What a great skinny - love it X
Isn't this the sweetest pair! Love thses two little fairy girls! I look forward to seeing more of your art posts! Heather
The image you have used is darling and your artwork is inspirational. Thank you for bringing it to our challenge!
This is so sweet!
This is so cute, I love it!
Post a Comment