Saturday, 24 May 2008

Saturday Workout - resist


Here is my skinny for this weeks challenge.


I used one of my Tim Holtz stamps and stamped it onto glossy card with embossing ink and then used clear embossing powder. I then used dried marigold distress ink all over the card. I got some orange card and went over the edges with spiced marmalade distress ink and then stamped the same Tim Holtz stamp onto the card with black staz-on and used another of Tims stamps on the other side. I added some more stamps and then finally added the glossy card with 3d foam

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and stylisch card!

For the life of me said...

beaytiful ang xx

Faye said...

Ang, this is beautiful. I love the colors and the way you repeated the stamping. Very nice.

Deborah March said...

The marmalade ink really makes it POP! So nice!

Anonymous said...

looks great, wonderful card

Sandy said...

Wow this is really wonderful.
Great design and gorgeous resist.

Thanks for joining Saturday´s Workout.

Mags said...

This is beautiful Ang, lovely colours.

Audrey said...

Beautiful!

sam21ski said...

Love the colours you've used and the white 'resist' part really stands out - lovely piece

crafty creations said...

Lovely card Ang

crafty creations said...

Lovely card Ang

Carol Ann said...

Lovely card I like the white resist part, very effective x

Anonymous said...

Love the rubberstamp.

AlexaCzar said...

sehr schönes Motiv und das Thema ist sehr schön umgesetzt !!!

Jo said...

Brill :o)

mommabear said...

Another fab skinny

mommabear said...

Another fab skinny