Sunday, 11 May 2008

Gothic arches - Vive la france


here is my arch for this weeks challenge


I used distress inks in broken china and worn lipstick to create the French flag and give it a distressed look.

I then stamped a mona lisa onto card and then stuck it on the arch.

I added an image of the Eiffel tower and finally added the wording.

20 comments:

K said...

lovely arch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful arch.

Femmy said...

it's beautiful!!!

stampingbalou said...

Mona Lisa and the Eiffel Tower - perfectly fitting for France - great Arch !

vintage wil said...

beautiful !!!

Judy said...

Love the flag effect, Ang, lovely designed arch!
JudyNZ

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mona! Beautiful arch!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mona! Beautiful arch!

Anonymous said...

very beautiful about France and Paris !

SueHart said...

Great idea of the flag colours. Looks great!! xx

For the life of me said...

great arch Ang x

Frieda Oxenham said...

Great arch, based on the flag colours!

Chris said...

Love the flag idea and the arch looks great.

sam21ski said...

Brilliant idea using those colours like that for the background - great images too xxxx

crafty creations said...

beautiful arch Ang

kathleen said...

I love this, its gorgeous!

Mags said...

Great arch Ang, fab colours & images used.

Mary-Beth said...

Wonderful arch!! Love Mona.

Andrea said...

Gorgeous arch,love the mona stamp too
xxxx

mommabear said...

Wonderful