Friday, 30 May 2008

Layers of Colour - Grand Opening




I have made an ATC for this weeks challenge.




I scratched into the front of the card and used distress inks in scattered straw and tea dye. I then added some stamped swirls and then added 2 brads to become the handles on the door.




On the inside I used the same colour distress inks and then added the stamped swirls. I then added my lady who was decoupaged and then finally added the flowers and wording.

17 comments:

daisy said...

Great idea - love the doors :o)

For the life of me said...

gorgeous ang xxx

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

So elegant, Ang! How fun, you joined our art party!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, very stylish.

crafty creations said...

Beautiful Ang

Andrea said...

Lovely atc Ang
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Wunderschön gestaltet!

Mags said...

wonderfull, fancy swapping??

Jessica said...

An ATC with doors how marvelous! Wonderful job!

sam21ski said...

And very grand she looks too xxxx

Claudette said...

clever idea...making an ATC with doors

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!!

Rika said...

Wonderful!

Kriss said...

What a great opening....and a wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

Oh ! it's very very beautiful ! great door ! Lovely

Anonymous said...

wonderful card!

mommabear said...

Fantastic Ang