Sunday, 4 May 2008

Tag You're It - Moo tag


Here is my very first Moo!!!!


I used spiced marmalade distress inks all over the tag and the moo and then edged with black soot distress ink.


I stamped the row of daisy's on the moo and then added the tiny gems. I stamped a couple of swirls and a quote on the tag. I finished the tag with black ribbon.

15 comments:

Anne said...

Woo!!! Welcome to Moo World Ang!! Watch out, you could become addicted! ;o) This is an absolutely gorgeous tag - I zoomed in on it to have a drool over that gorgeous dappled effect - fabulous!! I'm so glad you found us - Thank You so much for playing along! :o) x

sam21ski said...

Moo Moo, well done - love the colours you've used xxxx

carian said...

Love the tag, colours are gorgeous.........but could someone explain what actually a moo is??

Sandy said...

Wow gorgeous tag. Love it.

For the life of me said...

Ang lovely tag and moo xxx

Anonymous said...

that looks very nice!

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous tag/moo Ang

Chris said...

This is lovely Ang. Love the colours and the daisies.

Femmy said...

it's beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous X

craftyrachel said...

I like your tag! In particular, I find the gems to be quite a nice touch. Way to go!

Sam said...

So many beautiful elements, love the background and the colour is gorgeous! Wonderful quote too! Thanks so much for taking part, glad we inspired you to have a go at something different :)

Andrea said...

Angela its a great tag x

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Love the colour scheme and your wonderful stamping. :)

Mags said...

This is lovely Ang.