Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Wednesday Stamper - Diva


I have made an ATC for this weeks challenge.

I used tea dye distress ink to age my ATC then used brushed corduroy and stamped the diamond and swirl background.

I cut out an image and stuck it on then added the wording "Viva La Diva". I added small beads for the diva's necklace and then added brown ribbon threaded through a diamante buckle.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ATC

Femmy said...

very nice, love the image!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ATC

Sandy said...

Stunning. So great.

Andrea said...

thats fantastic x

Jo said...

Great ATC Ang, love the image :o)

sam21ski said...

WOW - very impressive xxxx

Angelnorth said...

What a fantastic image and I love the addition of the beads for the necklace and the little bit of bling with the buckle - great stuff!

Rachel said...

Great Diva. Love the colours!

crafty creations said...

fantastic Ang

Anonymous said...

Wonderful image! Great Atc

Rosie said...

The total package! What a great ATC!

For the life of me said...

shes stunning ang x

Faye said...

Wow, what a diva! Your ATC is excellent, very beautiful.

Kris Dickinson said...

Wonderful work! LOVE it!

Carole said...

I like the style!

Rika said...

Wonderful ATC!

SueHart said...

Great ATC. Love the colour and think the ribbon looks fab. xx

made by fifi said...

fab - very glam xx

AngelaC said...

FAB ATC Ang - love the way you have used the bling!

Dymphie said...

She certainly has that diva-attitude. Great atc.

daisy said...

Great ATC & fab image :o)

Carol Ann said...

Love the ATC, very classy!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous atc,what a Diva!!!
xxxx

Janny said...

Beautiful a real Diva!

Ann said...

Stunning!!! xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great ATC - love the image and the little necklace detail!

Angie C said...

What a stunning Diva and a gorgeous ATC

Mags said...

Stunning Diva, just like you!

mommabear said...

Stunning image