I think this is one of the prettiest ATCs I've ever seen (without being cute)! Love it!
I love this! That quote is wonderful.
This is beautiful! I like the sentiment.
BEAUTIFUL piece...and what a wonderful sentiment!
Wow this is fantastic. Brilliant creation.
What beautiful artwork with a heart touching sentiment!
Its beautiful!
beautiful! love how you divided the pic into 4 parts.
beautiful Ang
looks great!
Beautiful card!
beautiful work!!!
This is a beautiful piece - I quite like the imge and the colors you used.
Love the image and how you've divided it into four. Looks good. xx
Very nice card!!!
This is beautiful, Ang.
Great idea Ang and the colours work well together
I love it ! :O)
Your angel in the window is beautiful! Very lovely!
Beautiful, love them!
Beautiful atc x
Gorgeous atc Ang,love itxxxx
Beautiful creation all around!!!
this is lovely Ang xxx
this is so nice.Nancy
Beautiful
Post a Comment
27 comments:
I think this is one of the prettiest ATCs I've ever seen (without being cute)! Love it!
I love this! That quote is wonderful.
This is beautiful! I like the sentiment.
BEAUTIFUL piece...and what a wonderful sentiment!
Wow this is fantastic. Brilliant creation.
What beautiful artwork with a heart touching sentiment!
Its beautiful!
beautiful! love how you divided the pic into 4 parts.
beautiful Ang
looks great!
Beautiful card!
beautiful work!!!
This is a beautiful piece - I quite like the imge and the colors you used.
This is a beautiful piece - I quite like the imge and the colors you used.
Love the image and how you've divided it into four. Looks good. xx
Very nice card!!!
This is beautiful, Ang.
Great idea Ang and the colours work well together
I love it ! :O)
Your angel in the window is beautiful! Very lovely!
Beautiful, love them!
Beautiful atc x
Gorgeous atc Ang,love it
xxxx
Beautiful creation all around!!!
this is lovely Ang xxx
this is so nice.
Nancy
Beautiful
Post a Comment